Turquoise is a creative leadership consultancy which designs bespoke programs for Fortune 500 companies, creative businesses and social impact organizations. We believe that business and culture transformation are achieved when companies invest in leadership development, team building, innovation training, and both hard and soft skills. In the new economy, where startups are disrupting legacy companies and new technologies constantly challenge how we work and live, it’s clear that a new set of skills and proficiencies must be mastered by leaders, managers and teams. In the World Economic Forum 2016 Future of Jobs Report the authors predict that for The Fourth Industrial Revolution, in addition to technical skills, soft skills like creativity, emotional intelligence, empathy, collaboration and active listening will be key. Given this we have developed soft skills training to complement our offerings.
No matter the client or industry, we see over and over again that the most impactful learning journeys are highly collaborative and experience driven.
- Developing Emotional Intelligence
- Triggers, Knee Jerk Reactions + Landmines
- Think Like a Startup: Innovation Training for Corporates
- Finding Innovative Ideas from Within Your Company
- It’s Killing Me to Work With You
- Coaching Millennials
- Using the Power of Storytelling to Create Impact
- Building a Strong First Impression: Message, Brand and UX Design
- The Art of Facilitation
- Conflict Resolution
- The No Asshole Rule
- Creating a Culture of Curiosity
- Project + Time Management
- How to Design and Deliver an Effective Meeting
Turquoise is comprised of a network of professionals and trainers with deep knowledge in leadership development, team building, innovation, human centered design and design thinking, business development, change management and executive coaching. We are entrepreneurs + artists, mavericks + misfits, we have BAs, BFAs, MAs, MFAs, MBAs from America’s top universities. Degrees aside, we have equally impressive victories – and battle wounds – from the startup and corporate world and top honors from world class institutions for our work. Our old-fashioned manners make us a delight to work with.